jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Anyone up for an April challenge?

1. lauragee profile image82
    laurageeposted 2 years ago

I've been away from Hubpages for about a year, but just noticed my few hubs are still making a little money. Maybe it's time to get some serious content going? Anyway, I'm a few days late starting, but I'm going to try to get 30 good hubs done in April. Anybody else?

1. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I would if I had the time. Right now I have other writing projects which are taking up quite a bit of my time.

2. misslong123 profile image93
    misslong123posted 2 years ago via iphone

Wow. That is tempting but I have too much on my plate this month. I'd most certainly like to try maybe next month. Give me a shout.

3. amiebutchko profile image93
    amiebutchkoposted 2 years ago

Very ambitious goal, Lauragee, but I know you can do it and I wish you well!  I have been busting with desire to create and write, but life has alas gotten in my way again.  Maybe this is your time....  go for it!

4. WiccanSage profile image95
    WiccanSageposted 2 years ago

I have been doing 30/30 for April-- 4 days, 4 hubs, and I already have hubs for the next couple of days written. So I'm ahead of the game and catching up even more this weekend.

I like to do this from time to time when I have a clear schedule to write.

5. knowledgesharing profile image85
    knowledgesharingposted 2 years ago

I just began exploring forums and have found some wonderful information.  I sincerely hope that your 30 in 30 went great!  I plan to try in July following my June vacation and time to update my old hubs.  Thanks for inspiring me to do more!