jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Newbie question - Finding your hubs through Google

1. 0
    LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago

This is probably common sense to everyone else, but I was not able to Google my hub. I entered the title using the exact words and put quotes around it. The search came back with a "no matches" message. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong?

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If pasting in the exact title doesn't work, then Google is ignoring that Hub. 

Is the Hub unFeatured, by any chance?   If it is, then things are working as they should - unFeatured Hubs are invisible to Google.

If it's Featured and not appearing, then there's something about it that Google really doesn't like.

2. einron profile image83
    einronposted 2 years ago

Normally I only paste the url and nothing else.  Try again and see whether it helps.

3. 0
    LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago

I know if could see it with the URL. I was just wondering how it would come up if someone were searching for a similar title.

4. Lumos profile image76
    Lumosposted 2 years ago

You can try this website or similar. http://www.seoserp.com/web_tools/google … hecker.asp

Put the keyword and your hub link in keywords & Domain name box respectively and click on the SERP button. They will show you where your hub resides in Google search results for that keyword.