jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What Are The Odds?

1. Froggy213 profile image37
    Froggy213posted 2 years ago

I guess I just have to laugh. I could have really used a payoff this month, but looking at my balance, I have to laugh---What are the odds?

1. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 2 years ago in reply to this

On the good side that is about 48.99 more than I did last month said with a smile smile

2. Tolovaj profile image83
      Tolovajposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Look at the bright side - you are almost there!

3. barryrutherford profile image38
      barryrutherfordposted 2 years ago in reply to this

one would have though that since a cent does no  longer exist a legal tender as far as currency goes the amount would automatically rounded up to 50,,,

2. MsDora profile image93
    MsDoraposted 2 years ago

Froggy, that's the pits!  The bright side of that is you're sure of a payout next month. Hope you can hold on!

3. melpor profile image90
    melporposted 2 years ago

It almost happened to me a month ago. I barely made it with $50.96.  Just as Tolovaj said, "Look on the bright side." There is a 100% probability that you will get a payout next month.

4. Maria Cecilia profile image81
    Maria Ceciliaposted 2 years ago

at least you are sure of the pay out lol....if not it will increase..then you'll get it the following month...

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Greater than you think, mine was £49.75 at the end of February.  It really is the pits but at least you catch a big fish it is a big one when it comes in.. Oops, don't think we are meant to talk about earnings.