jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Android app for HUBPAGES??

1. Jasmeetk profile image78
    Jasmeetkposted 2 years ago

Today, there are apps for almost every website. I wonder is there any app for Hubpages as well? It will be quite easy to stay connected with google app for hubpages. I have seen an app for hubpages but that one is paid. Is there any free app for hubpages.

Please help!!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There is no official HubPages Android app.
      The only HubPages app for Android has no real features and is not associated with HubPages. I would strongly suggest not installing or using it.

We, however, have recently revised the site to better support mobile users.
      As such we would advise using a mobile browser like Chrome on Android to access HubPages.

Some features are not available via the mobile site, but many mobile browsers have an option to show you the full desktop version of the site, so you have that option for features not currently available in the mobile version.

2. creativeMind profile image52
    creativeMindposted 10 months ago

I have been a hubpages author for over 5 years now. The community have helped me develop my writing skills over these years. It was hubpages which gave me wide readership in my earlier writing career. The feedback from this esteemed community was so good that I had once developed one of my hub to a full eBook. The hub was named 50 ways to get traffic.Today I have 4 books published in Kindle store.

And now, I feel that I should contribute something back to hubpages community. The repayment comes in the form of an android app developed for hubpages. It is an unofficial app, not affiliated with hubpages. But its free and helps you quickly navigate to commonly used tasks in Hubpages.
    It does not have any advertisement on it. It does not need any extra permission other than access to internet.

Available in play store @.https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … 1.Hubpages

I have developed this app and posting the information of the same to this forum in good spirit and I believe that it would serve Hubpages community for good.
    Thank you once again.

With love,

3. PerceptivePages profile image82
    PerceptivePagesposted 10 months ago

There should totally be a free android app for Hubpages.

4. livingelysian profile image88
    livingelysianposted 10 months ago

I added a free android app for HP recently. Pretty happy with it too!