Search for Fan Box

1. 0
    Iphigeniaposted 7 years ago

I would find it really useful to have a search for fan by name box at the top of my list of fans on my profile page.

Most days I go through my email notifications of new hubs and try to read and comment on as many as possible in order to support my hub friends and to contribute to the site.

If I open up each persons' hub directly from within the email - I evetually get a problem with cookies and have to close down the browers after cleaning oout the cookies.

So - I now go to my profile page, got down to my fan list and have to expand it and navigate though the pages to find a particular fan.

ALSO - one email today told me aout a fan who had posted a new hub. I went to my fan list - he was not there. I know that I joined his fanclub - a fact confimred when I navigated to his page.

Generally I think the fan management part of the profile page could use a few extra features.

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can type in the person that you are looking for in the search box and it will normally take you to that person's hub, however I do think a search for fan box on the profile page would be wonderful!!!  In regards to the fan list and the case of the disappearing fan I wrote about that in the forum and HP is aware of this I believe additional features would be a grand idea!!!:

2. Abhishek87 profile image77
    Abhishek87posted 7 years ago

Yeah, I think the suggestion makes sense. Although I do not have that many fans at present but I can see the outcome for those with more fans.