jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Why have statistics been taking so long to update lately?

1. sleepylog profile image84
    sleepylogposted 2 years ago

I find this very frustrating, especially when they take more than a day to update sometimes.

1. angryelf profile image84
      angryelfposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It very well is. Friday is my up-curve; and Sunday is my peak. Wednesdays and Thursday are usually my worst. It would be nice to see what kind of traffic I'm gaining as we speak! lol

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We are experiencing an abnormal lag for stats at the moment, but are working to get them caught up.
      There are more details here.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2572836

2. electronician profile image92
    electronicianposted 2 years ago

I know, mine's showing at 36 hours since the last update, and my pageviews had just that day gone up by 200 / 24 hours compared to normal, so I'm desperate to find out if it was a temporary blip or a more stable increase.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 2 years ago

If you set up Google Analytics to work with your Hub account, you'll get more detailed, more accurate stats, and they don't freeze up or go without maintainence.

GA is awesome, and I use it religiously... However, I like the access to the quick and easy breakdown of traffic hub by hub. Very convenient, lol!

1. janshares profile image88
        jansharesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

+1

2. sleepylog profile image84
        sleepylogposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thanks for all your replies everyone smile I have to agree with angryelf though, I like the breakdown of traffic hub by hub too and besides I find GA a little confusing to use.

It's only confusing because it holds SO much information and it can give you so much power over your hubs. I'd DEFINITELY invest time into tinkering with GA, while also reading informational passages about GA. It can tell you everything that your visitors are doing on the pages, where they are coming from, how long they stayed, what queries they use to find your hubs, etc... You can use this information to fine tune individual hubs to the readers' needs! smile

4. SpaceShanty profile image93
    SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago

Mine have just been updated!

This is where I need a "like" button....

5. Tepco Satyam profile image59
    Tepco Satyamposted 2 years ago

I don't know such a boring time here. Hub author do not accept my page , And no boost my blog.!

working