jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Others you might like ...

1. literal profile image60
    literalposted 2 years ago

Its great that HP introduce me to others, that I might like to follow or connect with. But most of them on my profile page have been inactive for quite sometime.   It would be nice to have a - lively vibrant connection.  Thanks

1. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Literal. I'm glad you posted here. I tend to follow people who write most of their hubs about topics in which I'm interested. I popped over to your profile and glanced through your list of titles and many of them grabbed my attention. While there, I clicked to follow you. I look forward to reading your hubs.

literalposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, that's so flattering ;D

2. moonlake profile image87
      moonlakeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I agree HP should be connecting you with active hubbers not hubbers that have not been on in a very long time. I see you don't have a place for comments on your hubs.

Yes, I thought that hub feedback would sum it all up plus I don't get much feedback.

2. The Stages Of ME profile image79
    The Stages Of MEposted 2 years ago

Connection, can be tough in this world due to the fast pace of life's race.  There are days that go by and our connection is missed or time ran out.  I know for me, I love to read the hubs and comment, however, time or situational events, often limit my connection, both on hub and in my life. I hope to be better at both on a daily basis.
    Looking forward to many more connections.

Thanks for your contribution ;-)

working