jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Milestones: Number of Hubs to celebrate is the Hubber's Hubscore.

1. Sally's Trove profile image99
    Sally's Troveposted 8 years ago

Just now, I checked out Trish1048's hubtivity, and found that she'd reached a milestone of 91 Hubs being viewed 10,000 times.  Actually, her Hubscore is 91, and she's written 41 Hubs.  As for the 10,000 views, well I have no way of knowing.  Hope this is helpful info for fixing some kind of problem.

2. trish1048 profile image80
    trish1048posted 8 years ago

Yes, very odd!!  So, where are my other 50 hubs?  LOL

3. BristolBoy profile image84
    BristolBoyposted 8 years ago

I think this is correct.  You will note how the 91 is red, and this just signifies her Hubscore, not her number of hubs.  Same thing happened to me a while back and I got confused so I can see how the mistake can be made.

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

BristolBoy is correct.  The red number is their score not the number of hubs....but because the way the sentence is presented it's easy to see how it can be confused.

5. B.T. Evilpants profile image59
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 8 years ago

Or maybe when you hit 10,000 views, they give you 50 bonus hubs. I'm all for that!

6. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

I'm hoping to hit 10,000 views by April 1st, maybe sooner.   I'll let you know BT....LOL

1. BristolBoy profile image84
      BristolBoyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Good luck with that.  I'm thinking I might be doing well from reading these forums as I have had almost 3000 page views on 13 hubs in just one month.  Seems very good to me.

7. trish1048 profile image80
    trish1048posted 8 years ago

Oh!  Thanks for pointing that out.  Now it makes sense smile

However, I do LOVE B.T.'s idea!!

Thanks everyone!

8. Sally's Trove profile image99
    Sally's Troveposted 8 years ago

BB, KCC, thanks for the enlightenment.  HP needs to fix this.  It's not sufficient to be informed by the Hub community, in the forums, that HP's language is misleading.  HP needs to fix it.  Here's how it reads on the milestones...

trish1048's 91 hubs have been viewed 10,000 times

What it needs to say is something like this:

trish1048's (hubscore 91) 41 hubs have been viewed 10,000 times...

That's not very eloquent, so maybe the avatar ought to appear here, complete with its hubscore embedded in the pic, and then the words: 41 hubs have been viewed 10,000 times.

Whatever, it's a big communications gaff.

Thanks for the insights.  Can't wait until I see my milestone:  Sally's Trove's 100 hubs have been viewed 20,000 times.  Hey, who wrote the other 76?

B.T., I like your resolution best of all.

9. rajkishor09 profile image59
    rajkishor09posted 8 years ago

i have joined hub on 13th march, today i have more than 8000 page view . Hoping to reach 10000 soon.

10. Whitney05 profile image65
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I was looking for this thread yesterday. I wanted to bring it back up because it still reads

jane doe's 92 hubs have been viewed 10,000 times.

When the hub rank is 92 and she may have say 38 hubs. It's very misleading. The wording should be reworked.

I don't think the hub rank should be included, but if it is a must to include the ranking, it should be in parenthesis.

working