jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is there a way I can't promote my hubs

1. 0
    spahi992posted 2 years ago

Will hubpages ban me if I promote my hubs too much. For example, I got to fiverr and buy a few gigs like
    "I'll post your link to my twitter that has xxxxxx followers" and I buy 5 of them.
    'I'll create 50,000 back links with your link"
    Mostly comment back links that will drive traffic and improve ranking on Google.
    I'll upload an your article to 5000 article directories".
    Article directories are like Ezine Articles etc.

1. Alastar Packer profile image82
      Alastar Packerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Run for the hills from those things,spahi992. Build yourself over time and all good things will come to you if your persistent with interesting articles and interact sincerely with the HubPages community.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
      FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Pretty much everything you mention here is a violation of Da Rules and is guaranteed to get you banished.

3. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you engage in bad backlinking or deceitful tactics to promote Hubs, it can result in your account being permanently banned.

And you might also want to recognize that trying to promote Hubs on highly-popular video games is going to be almost impossible when you look at the big game or review sites you're actually competing against for eyeballs.

A general tips Hub, like the one you wrote, is already outdated and obsolete for a game that came out almost eight months ago.  Unless you have super-original intel and you can break it at the peak of interest, video game Hubs aren't going to hardly draw any traffic even with promotion.

2. JesseH profile image61
    JesseHposted 2 years ago

Focus on building your marketing platforms: such as gaining more followers on Twitter. This is better than spammy marketing techniques. Not only is it frowned upon but you will also not get far in Google's rankings.

3. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

None of your examples relate to your hubs, so for those hubpages is unlikely to care.

4. 0
    spahi992posted 2 years ago

First JesseH I followed you on twitter so now follow me back.
    Second, I was wondering if I could get banned from hubpages doing such thing, not if my ranking will fall.
    Thank you.