jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Choosing a topic for my hub

1. Shravan Picsonia profile image61
    Shravan Picsoniaposted 2 years ago

Hey guys!

It's been a catastrophic week for my at HubPages. My hubber score is decreasing day by day. My latest hubs I posted haven't been much of a success. I am not able to write a perfect hub. I think I am having problems choosing a topic. I have mixed up my ideas. Can anyone suggest me some ways to pick the right topic and how to write a master class hub for the same?

2. DrMark1961 profile image90
    DrMark1961posted 2 years ago

You need to write about what you know, not just pick a subject that is already covered on the internet and rehash it.
    Since your profile page mentions that you are into photography, write about that. How to take photographs in low light, how to take photographs of pets that wont sit still, best photos of ....... (I do not know where you live and have taken photos of).
    To write a good hub, follow those guidelines in the top right corner as you are putting your hub together. More than 3 images, a video and table, a survey if it is appropriate, over 1250 words if they go with your subject.

1. Shravan Picsonia profile image61
      Shravan Picsoniaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh Thanks a lot DrMark1961! I think I should do more of my work related to photography. You surely have shown me the way. Cheers smile

1. DrMark1961 profile image90
        DrMark1961posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Glad I could help. Good luck to you.

working