jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

RESOLVED: blank image capsule

1. Dolores Monet profile image92
    Dolores Monetposted 2 years ago

There are several large black squares where images should be on my latest hub. Not all the images are blank like this. I checked some other people's hubs and see the same thing. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me. (Also checked articles that are not HP and they are okay)

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble viewing images in Hubs on your computer. We are currently unaware of any site issue that would affect image display. I tested 3 of your Hubs and saw images on each of them.

The first thing to try is to clear your browser cache, see if there is an upgrade for your browser, restart your computer, and then try another browser.
      Here are some general browser trouble shooting steps to try.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems

It sounds like this is related to specific Hubs.
      If after the steps above you are still now seeing images, please share the URLs for the specific Hubs on which you are not seeing images.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image83
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Do you see this in edit or in publish? If it is in edit, is it before or after you save the capsule?

3. Faith Reaper profile image86
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This happens to me from time-to-time and I have to keep scrolling up and down a couple times and then they will reappear.  I don't think it is anything to do with HP, but with your computer.  I see all of my photos.  Tonight, I have to do the scroll up and down on other hubbers' hubs when desiring to share as the share buttons are not appearing.  Then sometimes they appear.  And sometimes I have to just go back to the hubber's profile page and click on the hub again and they will appear?  I do as was suggested here by Matt and then reboot my computer, and it seems to help.

2. Dolores Monet profile image92
    Dolores Monetposted 2 years ago

Thank you! I cleared the cache, restarted the computer and still had the problem. But thanks to a husband who showed up later, am okay. We had to switch from Firefox to Google Chrome.