jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

How would you interrupt these words?

1. Kain 360 profile image87
    Kain 360posted 2 years ago

What is thought is neither transparent nor opaque, but rather translucent. Since it is translucent, light can cascade through and reveal some ambiguous answers, but none that offer a true understanding of how to create the scenarios that are only seen introspectively. Pacing back and forth and seeing only a glimpse of what may be inside. And the building that seemed like remnants of a hospital where you could not be found. Perhaps just a figment of the subconscious or something truly profound. Awakening only to feel a tremendous sense of loss.  You may have had intentions in reality, but likely could not act on them because of the inhibited signals that I displayed to my dismay. The inhibitions were not desired, but occurred regardless. You looked very alluring, but my loner nature makes me feel like a nothing, therefore, I acted passively only speaking a few words. And your words and eyes may have indicated something more to me, but I felt as though my mouth could not vocalize anything to you.

1. literal profile image59
      literalposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Did you write this?

Kain 360posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, as obscure as it sounds I did.

2. sehrm profile image90
    sehrmposted 2 years ago

I would interrupt these words abruptly, and possibly even rudely.

Oh my, that was a typo. Interpret I meant.

2. Kain 360 profile image87

Oh my, that was a typo. Interpret I meant.

3. LongTimeMother profile image95
    LongTimeMotherposted 2 years ago

This is an unusual kind of question, Kain 360. What is it that you are looking for?

You really must provide some kind of context. Where is it from? Who wrote it - and why? Some kind of clues might inspire readers to give an answer. smile

4. The Examiner-1 profile image82
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

Excuse me -

1. The Examiner-1 profile image82
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes. I saw it with the typo.
      The other way: I would say that you met a girl who was so attractive that you were at a loss for words even tough she tried to say something to you. You also cannot get her out of your mind but are afraid to return to ask her out.

5. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Blah blah blah?  It may have poetic meaning but that is about it.

6. ruthwalker profile image77
    ruthwalkerposted 2 years ago

I think I would interpret it as someone's frustration and sadness about not being able to express the way that they feel and not being able to act in accordance with these feelings and also that it's often quite difficult to match our actual reality with our ideal reality of how we would like ourselves and our lives to be.

Good point you are getting the idea.

7. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago

It strikes me as more of a dream sequence than an actual reality.  It is rather nebulous, and shifting in the setting, and without final resolution; only to awaken with a puzzle on how to interpret the dream.
    If a dream, it might speak of loss; of missed opportunity, of relationships not meant to be in this lifetime: ships passing in the night, kind of thing.

Nice! Yes, part of it is a dream and part of it is a reality. You understood it mostly. smile

working