jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How to increase adsense earnings?

1. letsmein profile image54
    letsmeinposted 7 years ago

I have read several hubs regarding adsense. They are good but most of them are not telling anything concrete. I am looking for tips that work. Please advise some ways to increase hub traffic because without traffic everything else is not worth.

1. johnb0127 profile image76
      johnb0127posted 7 years ago in reply to this

First of all, Rik is right.  Get a pick.

Secondly, is it traffic you need?  If so, there are some good websites that get traffic to your hubs, but the people are buyers.  They probably won't click on the ads.  For example, I have written a hub on this, but Facebook is a good way to get traffic to my hubs.  But those facebook users are buyers so they won't click on the ads which means, well, no money!

Hope that helps!

2. Dorsi profile image89
      Dorsiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you submitting to the social bookmarking sites like Digg.Mixx, Twitter, etc? I am currently working on this too. I am thinking about investing in some good article submission software.

2. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Getting traffic isn't rocket science.  My first advice to you would be add a picture or two and other types of capsule.  You won't get much traffic with just a block of text.  Your content must also be interesting and original with the right (high value) keywords.

1. letsmein profile image54
      letsmeinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Rik for your suggestions. I will surely try them.

Thanks everyone else for your advice.

3. 0
    multimasteryposted 7 years ago

Try using higher paying keywords.  You can discover them through this free Adwords tool. you input your keyword term or link and just click 'show all columns' and it will show estimated CPC (Cost Per Click).  This is how much advertisers are paying out per click on a particlular keyword.  Usually the way it goes is that you would end up getting half 30%-50% of the amount per click shown.

4. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Bringing in traffic with useful articles is good, but also consider videos and images and tagging them with the right keywords too, just imagine articles all alone in the world with no one to play with!!

Create some videos that compliment an article and add images that also compliment the articles content visually, but also cleverly tagged with relevant keywords.

Consider using most of the free video uploading sites and the photo sharing sites too, some of them like Youtube, Google video,Revver and metacafe (video sharing sites) and some of the image sharing sites like Flickr belong to the main search engines and will bring in some good qualified traffic if you link things up right leading back to the articles or hubpages.

5. JLPeterson profile image87
    JLPetersonposted 7 years ago

I am also wondering how to get my Hubpages articles to show up in searches.  I am writing for other sites as well and when I take the time to pick appropriate keywords I can FIND my articles when I do a search.  However, I can't find ANY of my articles written on HubPages after using the same discipline.  Anyone else noticing this?  I really love the format in Hubpages and also the community, but I'd like to make more than 7 cents on five articles.

I've also given up on getting eBay set up. Nothing but issues.  Anyone else experienced this?