Adsense requires 6+ month old site for approval for India & China

1. Dhananjoy Deb profile image61
    Dhananjoy Debposted 2 years ago

Hi Team,

It's been weeks that I have applied for Google Adsense Account, but it is still pending. How long does it take to approve the application ??Am I not missing on opportunities?? Also I cannot reapply with the same e-mail id as it says, "You are currently signed into the Google Account ********, which is either not an active AdSense account, or still pending an approval. This account cannot be used to monetize your content."..What should I do ? How would I get associated with any other advertisement program?/ revenue program ??

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There are some countries (India among them) for which Google wants a site to have been active for six or more months before they will approve it even with exemplary Hubs.

From Google's site.
      Have you owned your site for 6 months?
      In some locations, including China and India, we require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months. We've taken this step to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers.

You may be able to find more information here. … ic=3373519

The Google AdSense program is entirely under the control of Google. As such, I would suggest following up with their support to see if they have any more information to provide related to your application.