jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How Do I Get Amzon Ads On My Hub pages?

1. Williamjordan profile image60
    Williamjordanposted 7 years ago

I sign up and got an approved.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You need to add an Amazon capsule to your Hubs, and pick relevant products with it.

3. johnb0127 profile image77
    johnb0127posted 7 years ago

If im not mistaken, you need to get an affiliate code from Amazon

4. bhoge profile image56
    bhogeposted 7 years ago

There is no need put any code just enter your publisher id in the affiliate settings big_smile

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In this case I imagine those terms are interchangeable to the responders.

In your amazon account:

the top left of your screen shows a code

Signed in as

copy that code

In your hubpages account ->my account-> affilaite settings

paste that code into the amazon field

In your hubs

use the sidebar to ad amazon consoles to your page - your account will automatically be linked

5. britneydavidson profile image61
    britneydavidsonposted 7 years ago

thanx for sharing all this information...it is very helpful....is it the same thing with ebay?

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes the process is the same -

but in truth, i dont remember where to find your ebay aff code other than looking at the source code of a widget you generate -

but if you click on edit- next to any of the aff options in hubpages it explains how to sign up and get your codes for all the programs

eBay Affiliate ID Help

You'll have to sign up for the eBay Partner Network at affiliates.ebay.com. They'll ask you to fill out a series of forms with your name, address and payment information, and to describe what your site is all about. It should just take a few minutes, especially if you follow these step by step instructions.

After you are signed up, you need to enter a numeric eBay Affiliates Campaign Id (usually a 10 digit number) in the space above. You can create a special campaign just for HubPages, or use the default campaign that comes with your account. Look under the campaigns tab after you've signed in to your eBay Partner Network account.

6. spuds profile image22
    spudsposted 7 years ago

Add the amazon capsule and follow the options from there. It really is very easy.