Hub Question: Easy one.

1. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 2 years ago

I was just looking at my hub stats, and one of my hubs is approaching 90,000 views, while some of my other hubs are still trying to get into the 5,000 range, and some have yet to break 100 views.

So my question is. When you read someones hub, do you take the time to read some of their other hubs? It's seems to me that traffic would be around the same, if that were the case. But, in looking at other stats, it seems that people don't spend very much time at a hub. If you can check page stats through google, you can see how long a visitor has been at each of your hubs, where in my case, some are a matter of seconds.

I'm curious as to how long someone has to be at your hub, in order for it to get counted. Though I personally think the stats are not always correct. Though I do not check it as often as I used to. As It doesn't seem to matter much, unless your hubs are getting millions of views, you will not earn much money.

1. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I tend to read only the hub that came up in the search engine or that's listed in my notifications about the people I follow. I've never used Google to check how long people stay on any one hub of mine, but if time is factored into whether or not it's counted at as a view, a short time may be the reason some of my hubs don't have as many recorded views. I wish I could hit even 500 views for most of my hubs. I have two in the thousand range, but all of the others are around 200-300.