jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Sorting HP Notifications and Feeds

1. heidithorne profile image92
    heidithorneposted 3 years ago

When I published my hub "How to Manage Email in Less Than 30 Minutes a Day," a couple of the commenters asked for suggestions on how to sort HP notifications and feeds. The reason they asked is because when following a large number of hubbers, it gets to be overwhelming.

Could we get some sort of sorting mechanism either for feeds or for email notifications? That would be awesome and time saving! Thanks for listening!

1. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't know how much it would help cut out the time spent looking at emails, but you can adjust your notification settings so you receive only one a day with all of the notifications listed in it. Although I think it would be nice to be able to set even that one so we can choose which hub categories we'd like to be notified of so I wouldn't get all of the ones I won't read even if I'm following that hubber.

heidithorneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi sheilamyers! Yep, got it set to the 1X/day for emails. But I'd love to see a notifications sorted by category. Just starting our Wish List! smile

1. profile image0
          sheilamyersposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I like your suggestion.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There are different filtering options for the feed.
      Click "feed filters" on this page.
      http://hubpages.com/feed/

heidithorneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Matthew! Never realized that was there. But it still would be nice to be able to filter or categorize hubbers by topic (we do the filtering and categorizing). Just wishful thinking because I've gotten spoiled by using HootSuite and Twitter lists. smile Thanks for listening and pointing out that feed feature!

working