jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Problem in uploading HTML programming codes

1. 77
    SUBTLESPOTposted 2 years ago

I have published an article  about  cell phone tower radiation safety distance calculation on my personal blog  subtlespot.blogspot.in recently. Everything is  working nicely with Blogger. But, I am facing a severe problem in uploading the same article on HubPages. Some of the HTML programming codes  are not  working  and it seems to be  that HubPages’s server is not supporting some of the HTML/JavaScript  tags or I need to know the uploading procedures of HTML codes.If  HubPages  is not supporting ,it is  requested to enable it to support those features to make the hubs more fruitful and interactive .Guide me to proceed further.

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Use the "code" capsule to display programming code.  The "text" capsules are for regular prose.

2. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You can't upload the same article on hubpages. It will be flagged as a "duplicate". What you publish here cannot be published elsewhere online.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The HubTool by design only supports a small subset of full HTML in capsule and strips out other tags when a Hub is saved. This is partly for security reasons.

You may want to consider saving your pages as plain text and then adding the content to your Hub capsules.

As @galleryofgrace mentioned if you have the same content published on your blog, then it is considered duplicate and is not permitted on HubPages at the same time.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/publ … d_22732309

2. The Examiner-1 profile image84
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

It is mentioned somewhere that they only minimal HTML code is allowed and I do not think that any Java is allowed. I may be wrong on the Java but that is what comes to mind.