jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

New Hub author

1. NaseebQasab profile image70
    NaseebQasabposted 2 years ago

Dear friends, i wrote lot of articles for other websites, they still didn't replied me about my articles problems or errors they also paid me for my written articles. But when i wrote an article on hubpages.com it gave me a quality issue. would you please help me how should i start writing on hubpages to earn money...

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

Welcome to HubPages.  It looks like you have spent the time to make sure you have written a good hub,  It looks like part of the problem may be that you have written on a topic that your reviewer is not familiar with. Since a lot of it is in coding language, it is hard to tell if it is quality or not.

The second issue is that some of the words that are readable have some grammar issues.  Take this for example:
    "sometimes it become a headache to install the servers for dedicated technologies. Bu I will suggest you that when you are installing your IDE,"
    The S should be capitalized in sometimes.  The "Bu" is probably "but".  It is not proper to start a sentence with "but" so you should use a comma instead of a period and attach it to the previous sentence.  Also "I will suggest you" is also not correct English.  It should be "I will suggest to you" but most people would just say "I suggest".  I would write that part as
    "Sometimes it becomes a headache to install the servers for the dedicated technologies, but I suggest that that when you are installing your IDE, "
    I didn't quite understand the rest of the sentence since it goes on to discuss an example instead of actually stating a suggestion. " for example if you are using Netbeans so during the install it will ask you about the servers to be install."  The second install in that part of the sentence should be "installed".

I would recommend using a grammar checker. I know you will get a lot of "errors" you will have to ignore since it is coding, but you may find some English errors that will  help your hub show a higher quality.

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
      LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Very thorough analysis and a nice gesture on your part. Helping others makes HP even better.
      Thanks MT

3. The Examiner-1 profile image83
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

It is best to start by writing 15 - 20 Hubs since you are in a foreign country and reapplying after you have been here for 6 months: http://hubpages.com/faq/#when-to-apply-to-adsense
    and also read up on these help articles:
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/hubp … am-and-ads

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

How is your English so poor when you post in the forums and so very different in your article?

5. G Miah profile image84
    G Miahposted 2 years ago

Simple really, i won't say anything though!