jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

RESOLVED: Verifying my phone number

1. LevisLace profile image60
    LevisLaceposted 2 years ago

Have a question for Hub:

I am new to the site. I just did my first hub.
    Here is exactly what happened:

I wrote the hub.
    Then it asked me to verify with my phone number, and choose text or call. I did both, waited and waited. Nothing. Then, a box comes up and says you called and gave me the code to enter.
    Then, guess what. Nothing.
    I called my voicemail to check it..amd my phone is not working!
    Not working at all. Cant call out, cant receive calls.
    And then guess what?
    My BRAND NEW COMPUTER went down!!!!!
    I want someone to get in touch with me immediately. And since my phone wont work, please email me (with no virus) and let me know how your system is workign and how this happened?

My computer went down and I restarted it. Email me as soon as possible. This will be reported.
    Pamala Thomas

Does anyone on here know what is going on? This just happened. It is not 11:15 pm.  It was about 10:48 or so when it started.

1. calculus-geometry profile image85
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

All new accounts have to verify a phone number before they can publish their first article.  If your current phone is not working, then enter the number of a phone that does work. Perhaps a friend or family member will let you borrow their phone so you can receive the confirmation code.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry you are having problems with your phone and computer.

Once your computer and phone are working properly, you should be able to try the process again. Make sure to carefully listen to the message if you use the voice method.

2. Deathmonkey7 profile image59
    Deathmonkey7posted 2 years ago

Whatever happened to your phone or computer has nothing to do with Hubpages.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

So you could not receive that verification text.

Just do it again now your equipment is working.

Closed to reply