jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon Reports

1. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 2 years ago

I feel we need more detailed reports on orders.
    I had 4 orders last week that have not been shipped yet - this could be because they were cancelled or because they are pre-orders. Without seeing the details of the order I have no idea what happened to the order.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I, too, would like to see orders when they are placed if it is possible.  Instead we see orders when they are shipped (the actual item) in the "Amazon Sales Report" section.  If they just showed up there when placed, with a zero earnings until shipped, it would be helpful.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

One of the differences between the HubPages Amazon program and using the older plain Amazon affiliate program is that the reports we see from Amazon for the former lack many details.

Part of this is also that Amazon has a 60 day processing window and can make a refund or debit weeks after a sale if something is returned for example.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

But it was always was that way.  Amazon could always "take away" a commission weeks after shipping it; that's why they didn't pay for 60+ days.

What we're (or at least I) am asking for, if possible, is that the order shown in My Earnings Reports Amazon be shown in My Earnings Amazon as well.  When the purchase is made, in other words, it shows up with a description of what was bought whether it has shipped or not.  When it has shipped, add the commission amount.

2. Nancy Owens profile image87
    Nancy Owensposted 2 years ago

This sounds like a good idea for future updats.