jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Want to hire helper

1. Randi Kreger profile image59
    Randi Kregerposted 2 years ago

I am already an expert on writing quality content. My four books have sold over half a million copies, my web site gets 30,000 unique views a month and I have a blog on the Psychology Today website that gets a million hits a year. While I am a great writer and expert, I am NOT a technical person and am pretty overwhelmed with how to link my hub with Adsense and Amazon (two things I do not do anywhere else). Can I pay someone who is familiar with this to help me become qualified to do it and do the technical work?

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

HubPages is designed so that non-technical people can do that which you wish to do. You can start exploring at https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/ . smile

1. starme77 profile image84
      starme77posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I could  not have answered better myself smile

3. innerspin profile image88
    innerspinposted 2 years ago

Welcome to HubPages. Firstly, it's not compulsory to use Amazon here, though you may want to over time. Secondly, you need to have a decent amount of featured hubs written before AdSense will accept you. 

I'd suggest finding your feet writing hubs before you think about these aspects. Read the link paradigmsearch provided. It's really not difficult to set things up when the time comes...if I can manage, I'm sure you can too smile

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago

Welcome to HP. As said before, linking with Amazon and Adsense should be easy just follow the link displayed under "help", the link posted by paradigmsearch or get in touch with Artosi52

5. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 2 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages. I would question, if you're so successful on other platforms, what aims you have for Hubpages? Many people use it as a jumping off point into their own websites and eBooks.

1. janesix profile image72
      janesixposted 2 years ago in reply to this

6. 101Ways2Life profile image90
    101Ways2Lifeposted 2 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages Randi. You have an impressive list of books on Amazon. If your website already has extensive visitors, I assume that you have an adsense account. In that case, activating Adsense on your hubs is as simple as inserting your Adsense ID in a box provided by Hubpages. Detailed instructions are in the link posted earlier on this forum. If you don't have Adsense, then simply join Hubpages Ad program, which is just a matter of clicking a button. All the best.

7. wrenchBiscuit profile image89
    wrenchBiscuitposted 2 years ago

Lol !

I have been a professional musician and recording artist for many years.I read your post and had to chuckle at how many people actually seem to have taken you seriously.It's like me posting an ad looking for someone to show me how to change my guitar strings! I love it! I think my next Forum post will ask,"Will Someone Please Tell Me How To Tie My Shoes".Thank you!