Stolen Content- WIPO?

1. drpennypincher profile image95
    drpennypincherposted 2 years ago
    I have a hub that has been stolen- the stolen page is at: http://tablet-pc2014  com/best-cheap-android-tablets.html.  This page was stolen from the first one in my slider on my profile page.

I tried repeatedly contacting the webmaster and hosting company.  The e-mail address of the webmaster bounces back with an error message.  I tried leaving a DMCA notice and other messages by posting comments to the stolen page.  No response.  I sent a DMCA letter and other communications to the web hosting company.  They responded that they could not confirm my copyrighted content or identity and suggested I contact WIPO.  This sounds expensive.  What else can I do?

Thanks in advance-
    Dr. Penny Pincher

2. skear profile image92
    skearposted 2 years ago

The IP for is registered to which is actually a US based company, is that who you've tried to work with?

Usually US companies are pretty easy to work with regarding DCMA issues.  Although if the web host won't work with you then you might not have any easy options.

1. drpennypincher profile image95
      drpennypincherposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This is a different e-mail contact than I found... I will check this out- thanks!