jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

From ebook to HubPages

1. profile image0
    LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago

I published a series of essays as an ebook through K D P. Only sold a few copies. If I unpublished it, when can I republish those essays on HP?

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image85
      csmiravite-blogsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I see friends publishing some of  their ebooks on various portal or giving it out as give away. The rest they sell at amazon. They say, that its a good marketing tool to do that. I haven't publish any, so I really wouldn't know.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Lisa,

So long as you own the content and it is not available elsewhere online, is should not be a problem if you publish on HubPages instead.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Any time, because your ebook content was never published online.

I have an ebook published, which is made up largely of Hubs - and I've never had a problem.  A couple of other Hubbers do the same.

2. profile image0
    LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago

Thanks Christy. I didn't know if there was a mandatory waiting period. Like when buying a gun. Not that I have ever bought a gun. Not that a gun has anything to do with my eBook. Although it is called My Dead Relatives, So  maybe there is a connection. Or maybe I just need less caffeine. Thanks.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Nope, something like an ebook should not cause duplicate content issues. From the title,  it sounds like a pretty interesting read, though! smile

working