jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

1. solardave profile image59
    solardaveposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the advice about Copy/paste from word. Now my next question is how do I place an anchor link in my hub using HTML?

1. SiddSingh profile image61
      SiddSinghposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In the text capsule, select the word/phrase/sentence that you want to link. Then click on the "link" icon (depicted as a chain) on the menu bar in the text capsule. Enter the URL that you want to link to, and you are ready to rock and roll! You cant use the "href" tag, if that is what you mean.

1. BG Guest profile image60
        BG Guestposted 7 years ago in reply to this

OH MY GOD

How easy was that to understand, are you a GOD?, joking aside, I real did understand what you say here and I am the least nowing person on the planet with HTML and other related info
        thanks buddy

1. packerpack profile image59
          packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

To above I would like to add; click on the advance option and make sure that the link opens in the same window. This is best practices.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You can't use HTML in HubPages, at least not beyond what tools are built in to the text capsule.

3. britneydavidson profile image60
    britneydavidsonposted 7 years ago

well you have to select the word for which you want to create link.then click on the link button from the top diplayed edotor's tools. will open another window.simply type  your http:// link.... and you are done...in fourms you can add link with bb code....just click on link below saying BBCode....have a look on
    and its done....i hope this information will help you....

4. solardave profile image59
    solardaveposted 7 years ago

Thanks millions guys. I was clicking on the wrong button. I got it now.