jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Short Hub.me Hub URL: http://hubpages.com/faq/#Short-URL

1. joween18 profile image82
    joween18posted 2 years ago

I was just wondering is there are ways to view my hubs shortlinks after I published a hub? I know it is shown every time you publish a hub, but what if you accidentally closed it just like I did, how to view the shortlinks again?... hmm

1. profile image0
      hlwarposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I don't know if there's a better technical way of finding it, but when I need the shortened URL I go to the specific Hub and click the 'share to Twitter' button along the side. The Twitter window that pops up contains the link for me to copy.

Hope that helps! smile

joween18posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Haha I've done this too.. I was looking for an alternative way, but thanks! Really Appreciated.. smile

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks @lovebuglena for helping!

Since this is not intuitive and was not in the FAQ, I just added an entry there as to reduce confusion going forward.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#Short-URL

2. lovebuglena profile image90
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

Go to My Account to see a list of all your hubs and their stats. Click on the hub you want the short link to. Do not click the Edit button but click the hub title. Then when the hub's page loads click on the Stats button at top of the page. Then click on Hub Metrics tab and you will see the short URL of the hub.

Oh yeah! This is the answer I was looking for.., Thanks! smile

3. profile image0
    LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago

When would you need to use the short links? Just curious.I'm from the GUWT era (grew up with typewriters).

I would like to share my hubs thru Facebook and remembering lots of characters in the links makes me dizzy.. hmm

4. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

I wish the critters weren't case-sensitive. It confuses many people when handed a written note or when printed in a hard-copy news letter, etc.

5. akhildev143 profile image83
    akhildev143posted 2 years ago

Its easy .. Go to your hub> stats > hub metrics. Below you'll find the shortlink

already found it.. thanks to @lovebuglena.. smile

working