jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Hubs

1. Damanee Bailey profile image60
    Damanee Baileyposted 2 years ago

I realize that posting several hubs in couple of weeks can affect your hub sore

1. turnstylish profile image60
      turnstylishposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for informing us!

2. Michael Poon profile image89
    Michael Poonposted 2 years ago

I've noticed this too. I guess they're trying to crack down on the spamming.

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image85
      csmiravite-blogsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was surprised why you have a low author score. You have beautiful poems, but I think you need to add more paragraphs to make it to the desired word count. Please read around since I am not sure of this.

3. csmiravite-blogs profile image85
    csmiravite-blogsposted 2 years ago

I suggest you read around first before submitting another hub. Getting an awfully low author score would penalize your chances of being seen in cyberspace. You need to conform to HubPages format for you to get the desired author score and article score too. See you around!

1. LeanMan profile image81
      LeanManposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Author score has no relevance to you being found through the search engines. It is an internal measure within HP only.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

True

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
        LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

A low author score (below 84...I think) makes your links no follow. Does that not affect your traffic? I know this has been asked before but I am still confused about this issue.
        Thanks

Damanee Baileyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

at one point my score was at 78, when I start to publish feature hubs, say two or even three per week I realize the score drop drastically.

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image85
            csmiravite-blogsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Please read around the Hub tutorials and FAQ. Your photos should be free to use and with proper attrition. You need to follow the prescribed format of the site. You have to read the hubs from various authors so you will know what a good and an acceptable hub is.

It is a waste of time in getting such low author score. You better look around first and learn about the culture of the site, before you crank out your next post. 

Good luck!

Damanee Baileyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

ok

working