Abstract Words I wrote. Meaning?

1. Kain 360 profile image87
    Kain 360posted 2 years ago

I wrote a rather uncanny passage. How would you interpret the meaning or general theme of this passage? It is wrote vaguely intentionally. Describe what you think this means in your own words. There is no inherent right answer.

This is regarded as a boundless avenue that can be discerned introspectively, but it is not yet known whether what is perceived can exist tangibly. Moving blindly and viewing each introspective perspective is like trying to navigate a labyrinth where the only exit(s) leads to a void where great confusion and/or peril are met. There are windows where a glimpse of other perspectives can be seen, but these are only external scenarios that may or may not represent what is desired subconsciously. If what is seen through these windows is prominent and is yearned for within, a feeling of deep despair will take over as a result when the scenarios seen do not yet exist in one’s personal material realm. What is resisted will persist, either consciously or subconsciously. There is no escape from that aspect; therefore, acknowledgement can be made at the very least to lessen the mental agony. No conventional means is a solution to eluding the maze that has been manifested within. Perhaps the constructs themselves must be destroyed completely. There is much ambiguity…Much obscurity...

2. Marie Flint profile image90
    Marie Flintposted 2 years ago

This sounds like a great definition for the Hindu term "maya," the illusion in which we live here on earth in our three-dimensional reality. I agree that these illusions cannot be solved by conventional means, but I don't necessarily think they need to be destroyed, rather transcended or changed. When an individual masters one's energies, especially the mind, the ambiguity and obscurity disappear. Blessings!

1. Kain 360 profile image87
      Kain 360posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Interesting, funny you mention maya as I always liked that name. This does sort of refer to the three-dimensional reality and how one is in "his mind" which is like labyrinth he/she can not escape through normal means. There is a sense of disappointment because the mind (here) is a dreamer and visionary, but may be inhibited.