jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Withdrawing earnings

1. billabongbob profile image78
    billabongbobposted 2 years ago

How do I withdraw earnings I have earned?. How do I get payment sent to my PayPal account??

I would really appreciate your assistance please. Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me out.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

Your earnings are automatically deposited into your Paypal account on the 28th of the month if you have earned them by the end of the previous month. You must earn at least $50 for a payout.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

3. billabongbob profile image78
    billabongbobposted 2 years ago

Thank you for your reply. I have a balance of $103.41 in HubPages, but have never received a payment into the PayPal account linked to it. What should I do??

1. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The link shows when you will get paid.  I suspect you will see that you made threshold last month and so will be paid at the end of this month.

2. Froggy213 profile image38
      Froggy213posted 2 years ago in reply to this

103$ with 12 hubs??? That doesn't really fly. I remember back several years ago when I only had 12 hubs and wasn't making payout but maybe once every 6-7 months. With many more hubs than that now, I still battle to make payouts. Hmmmm?????

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The OP has only 12 hubs, but has been here 2 years and it sounds like this is his/her first payout.  Quite reasonable.

4. chasmac profile image98
    chasmacposted 2 years ago

You should have been paid automatically when your earnings reached $50. Or have your earnings suddenly jumped from less than $50 in 2 years to $103 just this month? If you reached $50 more than a month ago, then you need to contact HubPages about what happened to your payment.

5. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

That is true, if you went over $50 several months ago, you need to check that you have you paypal address entered correctly on your profile.

working