jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

"Surely Paul E looks at what is going on once in a while."

1. God was in kitchn profile image61
    God was in kitchnposted 2 years ago

"Depends on how pickled I get, aa. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone from HP is overseeing the peons who do most of the work these days. Surely Paul E looks at what is going on once in a while. Really having such hubs promoted as being something to shoot for is an insult to decent writers IMHO. It sux!"

<link removed>

[I know I'll be banned. But I couldn't resist to share with all those (hubbers) who who 'work' on this site, are genuine, and don't really know what's really happening behind the closed doors. Randy Godwin has been permanently banned from the forums, for raising his voice and asking disturbing questions to the owners of this site. I'll be no exception.  ]

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Is this Randy with a new account? I'm curious, because I saw your other thread that mentioned Randy also.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
      LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hope that Randy will be allowed back in the forums. His opinions where sometimes controversial but I am a strong believer that we (all of us) should be allowed to post queries/ comments  even if they are not to everyone's liking so long as we keep to the decorum and forgo personal attacks.

1. Jean Bakula profile image97
        Jean Bakulaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I agree. The forums can get nasty, and once I got banned when I was the one attacked, and sworn at, but complained to the administration and they remedied that by banning the potty mouthed person, not me.

I still think the forums are fun, and sometimes we see people who's work we may not have read before, and they come to our attention from something they say on the forums. So it's important to post on them if you want to grow your audience. You can't promote your work here, but some like minded person may have an opinion similar to yours on a different topic, and you are pleasantly surprised when you read their work. I met a lot of people on the forums I never would have noticed if I never came on.