jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon again

1. ologsinquito profile image94
    ologsinquitoposted 2 years ago

Hi Matthew, I think this is the right place to pose this question. In addition to seeing some atypical Amazon activity in my account, I am also unable to consistently put new Amazon products in a hub I want to publish. This happened with both Chrome and Firefox. I know you'll be on this ASAP, but I wanted to bring it to your attention, because the system seems a little buggy.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

2. ologsinquito profile image94

Actually, I was finally able to publish the hub I wanted, but it was very difficult getting the Amazon modules into it. Sometimes they simply wouldn't load, and I'd get a message saying no products were found. Then, sometimes they would load, but I didn't know it until I went back to edit the hub before publishing it.

3. VirginiaLynne profile image93
    VirginiaLynneposted 2 years ago

I am also having problems with Amazon.  I have a regular stream of sales and now I have 4 sales which haven't shipped in over a week and then lots of zeros.  Also--my Amazon capsules are also not showing up and I'm having trouble when I try to add one to the hub.  These are all very Hub related ones--nothing outside what I should be doing.

1. ologsinquito profile image94
      ologsinquitoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Virginia,

Thanks for replying. Something is definitely not working right now for me. My clicks are down and so is the conversion, which, until now has been great. I need to check and see if my Amazon capsules are showing.

4. ologsinquito profile image94

My Amazon capsules on the two hubs I checked are showing, so I'm assuming people can see my ads. I don't know.

5. Thelma Alberts profile image81
    Thelma Albertsposted 2 years ago

I have no idea. I have just published my new hub but I have not put amazon ads, yet. I´ll do it later and then  I´ll check my amazon.

working