jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Hub Score of 99

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
    Dale Hydeposted 2 years ago

Many of you know that I do an annual hurricane hub for the current season.  2014 is the current one that has been in place for quite a few months.

What is interesting is that in the previous years, it was Google that drove traffic to these hubs, however, this year, Google has been bringing me in single digit views per day. 

What is surprising, that in the past the previous two hubs rarely hit a hub score of 99, however, this year, with Bing bringing in over 600 views a day for the past day or so, the current one has hit 99.

Do you have any hubs that Bing is the big guy and not Google?

I do have one other one that Pinterest is the big guy and not Google.

1. Arthur Keyword profile image60
      Arthur Keywordposted 2 years ago in reply to this

year, my article about beekeeping, am seeing Bing to be the one that is bringing the most traffic

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Tacked your hub on my website I did. big_smile

2. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 2 years ago

80% of my traffic comes from one hub that has gone viral via Pinterest.

3. Suzanne Day profile image98
    Suzanne Dayposted 2 years ago

I have a sprinkling of Pinterest intensive hubs and the rest are a multitude of Googles.

4. Solaras profile image92
    Solarasposted 2 years ago

Hi Dale:  600 views a day on one hub is quite nice! Congrats.

This was an interesting question.  I looked through my better producing hubs and it seems Bing sends me almost nothing. I wonder what I need to be doing to tap the resource?

5. Torrs13 profile image97
    Torrs13posted 2 years ago via iphone

Awesome work with your hub- 600 views in a day is great! I do have one that Bing has been bringing a lot of traffic to, but Google is still edging it out by a slim margin as of right now.

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

I think part of what's key is how different reader-audiences use the different search engines.

7. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

Got 9 visitors already. Don't know how many followed through to your hub though. smile