jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (21 posts)

I Finally Hit 500,000 Views :)

1. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

There is no accolade for the 500,000k views.  You get one at 100k, but then you have to wait an insanely long time to get a million, unless you're one of those lucky mega viral hubbers. Since it has taken me a couple of years to reach this point I figured I would mention it, as it may be longer than I care to wait for the million accolade wink.  (I'm kidding)

It does feel good to reach a half a million views though.  I'm sure I've done it slower than a lot of folks here but, I'm happy.  I actually hit it a few days ago apparently and wasn't paying attention. Anyway, I spent a lot of time on my hubs, but they have really improved my writing skills and given me a great outlet to show my writing to clients etc. Hopefully those starting out here will stick with it.  The traffic comes in time - really, it does. smile

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations, ChristinS, may you have many more.

2. FlourishAnyway profile image94
      FlourishAnywayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Woo-hoo!  Congratulations on a terrific milestone!  Your success encourages us all, and we are delighted in your progress as a writer.  Thank you for sharing it with us.  One day I hope to follow in your footsteps, if I am lucky.

3. 0
      SandCastlesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

4. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Well done! That's a huge accomplishment. big_smile

5. 0
      Abdul-Sattarrposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congratulation! smile

6. Faith Reaper profile image87
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Awesome Christin!  That is a wonderful accomplishment and there should be an accolade indeed!

2. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 2 years ago

Congratulations on the exciting achievement!

3. Vvitta profile image60
    Vvittaposted 2 years ago

I am so happy for you. We all know how hard it is and the amount of effort than went into to the hubs to make them really good. Congrats. really a great day for you.

4. ThelmaC profile image90
    ThelmaCposted 2 years ago

Congrats!  That million mark will get here before you know it!   All the best to you here.

5. Mark Ewbie profile image85
    Mark Ewbieposted 2 years ago

Well done Christin!  Fwiw - you are ahead of me in the game.

6. King09z profile image59
    King09zposted 2 years ago

All is the game of keywords and some element of Good content as well.

7. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

I hit 500,000 views!

...in 2019...I'm from the future. Have I mentioned that?

8. Health Reports profile image92
    Health Reportsposted 2 years ago

Huge congrats - what a remarkable goal to achieve!!

9. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Hey Christin S, congrats to you on reaching an awesome milestone. That takes some hard work. Your million will soon come. smile

10. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 2 years ago

Congrats! I actually just hit that milestone too. 515k I'm at now. Almost makes me want to start hubbing again... If only I weren't so busy.

11. Baby-Boomer-58 profile image84
    Baby-Boomer-58posted 2 years ago

Half a million people have been inside your head. That's worthy of an accolade. lol.

12. BeyondGS profile image87
    BeyondGSposted 2 years ago

Great job! You'll be to 1 million in no time. Being halfway there is a big step. Keep up the good blogging and it will happen before you know it!

13. PegCole17 profile image91
    PegCole17posted 2 years ago

Awesome job. Thanks for the inspiration today!

14. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

Thanks everyone smile So nice to see all the great responses.  they are making me smile on a day that is kind of not going very well so I appreciate it!  Looking forward to getting back to writing hubs this summer after this huge project that I am working comes to an end.  Happy that my traffic seems to be not too negatively impacted by the latest Panda too! smile

15. JulieMProvost profile image61
    JulieMProvostposted 2 years ago

That is awesome! Congratulations smile