jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Simplythescoop

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago

Just wanted everyone to know that I have started using simplythescoop.com for social visits. It is a social site where you can post articles with your link to HP or any other site.

In just two days I have received several visits and it seems pretty simple to join and post.
    Let me know what you think.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Watch out for the TOS

E.
    Prohibited commercial uses do not include:

uploading original audio, video, audio/video or text content to SimplyTheScoop to promote yourself or your artistic enterprise.

"

"
    by submitting Content to SimplyTheScoop, you hereby grant SimplyTheScoop a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and SimplyTheScoop's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation

"

LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You are saying " Prohibited commercial uses do not include:" then what do you think may be against the TOS ?
      After all it is a social site much like Facebook or Pinterest, is it not?

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I pasted the two clauses everyone needs to know: one is good, the other is not.

Thanks. What I did is to post a portion of one of my hubs with a link to the hub. No writer gets money from the site since it is a social one so I am guessing that it is OK and I understand what the second clause means.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
            psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It is basically a new reddit, digg, newsvine etc.  I guess it might take off.

That's what I thought. What I like is how easy it is to navigate plus the design is very appealing.

working