First timer

1. 61
    Terrigposted 7 years ago

This is my first time ever posting to a blog.  I'm not real sure how this works or if I"m doing it correctly.  I'm currently taking an Education Technology course and we are required to post a blog about anything we want.  If I did this right I guess someone will respond back.

2. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

This isn't a blog site silly. This is a writing site for people who like writing guides and reviews and things of that nature.

A "Blog" is a webpage that you are suppose to update every so often. It consists of paragraphs and information normally on a topic and each time is like a "episode" like on tv.

A free "Blogger" account can be made though Google! If you have a Google Account you can find Blogger. You don't need a Google account I think, this is the website for Blogger:

And here you can find definitions of Blogs and all the information on different types!

Hope this helps you! Hubpages is a great community for writers, so if you ever want to write guides then please feel free to! But for clarity, this isn't a blog site!

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome Terrig!  do not feel badly. You can write about whatever crosses your mind...even about college life! smile you also get to make a few bucks. Just do a search...use help ... lots of articles on HP to answer your questions or worries.