jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone tried "Analytics Academy" on Google

1. missolive profile image94
    missoliveposted 2 years ago

I usually research and learn as I go. Found this on Google and considering freshening up my skills through a free course. Anyone have any experience and feedback for this particular course?

https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com … tent=en_us

By the way, this course is suggested FIRST - https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com/course01

1. vocalcoach profile image93
      vocalcoachposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks missolive for posting this link.  I may look into it.  It's free and I have plenty to learn.smile

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image96
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Never knew this existed, but I could sure use the help.  I sometimes feel like a moron when other people tell me how they are able to use Analytics to help them improve views, etc.  Thanks.

3. csmiravite-blogs profile image86
      csmiravite-blogsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Google analytics is something that continues to baffle me till now. Oh heck, I have to rephrase that ---the whole of Google baffles me!  Lol!

I must have read about this in a thread by another bubbler, but what's written didn't sink in. I have to read again to understand it better.

Thanks for sharing!

2. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 2 years ago

I didn't know that Google offered analytics courses. Thanks for the link, missolive. I'll investigate the courses that are being offered.

3. marieloves profile image81
    marielovesposted 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing the link. Hopefully, I can get find some time in the future to explore the course.

4. missolive profile image94
    missoliveposted 2 years ago

Hi everyone - Glad I could offer the link. I get around Google Analytics ok but I know I haven't mastered all the cool bells and whistles. Most of Google's videos are very easy to follow though.