jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What About...?

1. Suzanne Day profile image98
    Suzanne Dayposted 2 years ago

Dear Hubpages staff,

I love you. You always answer my questions and help me with all assistance. You're doing a fantastic, great job with Hubpages and I'm gonna keep writing here because I love the magazine style easy layout and ease of creating hubs.

However, I am bit concerned that [name redacted] account is still up at Hubpages. I'd like to hear from Hubpages staff if they have their own reasons for keeping [name redacted] account active on Hubpages. Please assure me there is a reason behind this!!!

Since Hubpages staff have been at the forefront of all innovations behind keeping the HP boat rowing, I don't know why [name redacted] is still allowed to have an account here after what he did.

(Please note[name redacted] was the hubber who stole hundreds of hubs from Hubpages and published them on his own website some time ago).

Thanking you in advance for your answer,

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

I was wondering if anything had been done about this Suzanne. It is a real concern if [name redacted] is still allowed to keep a Hub Page account after blatantly stealing all those hubs when we can be banned for repeatedly using duplicated content in our hubs.

1. Suzanne Day profile image98
      Suzanne Dayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Staff may have their reasons. Just wanted to know if they did, that's all. Then I would shut up...

1. The Examiner-1 profile image83
        The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have just reported/flagged him on his site for stealing Hubs. Perhaps others should do the same and perhaps results might happen.

3. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 2 years ago

I'm curious too. As far as I can see, he could just log in and resume publishing like nothing happened. Also, he may have opened another account here....I have my suspicions.

Closed to reply