jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

RESOLVED: Temporary issues with site Feed

1. suzettenaples profile image90
    suzettenaplesposted 2 years ago

Where is my hub feed today?  I have nothing and when I have gone to the side filter bar, I have it marked for all stories.  I have had my side filter bar marked this way the entire time I have been on HP, so why, today, do I not have a feed?  I want my feed back.  Help!

1. moonlake profile image88
      moonlakeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Mine is still gone.

2. suzettenaples profile image90

My hub feed is back!

3. suzettenaples profile image90

My hub feed is back!

4. moonlake profile image88
    moonlakeposted 2 years ago

Spoke to soon it's back and so are dozens of blue arrows on my hubs.

5. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 2 years ago

I can't even load my feed and it's been that way earlier today, then I went out and now I'm back and it doesn't load at all.  Only way I can  see my account and these forums is to get to them when I pull up a hub.

6. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

I had similar issues, too this morning. The feed was empty. I signed out and couldn't get back in. That was about 6 hours ago. It took a while to sign in now. I thought the site was down. I checked by opening articles via Twitter and FB and it was fine. Not sure what happened. This thread probably should have been under tech issues for Matthew to see.

7. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 2 years ago

Mine is back. I thought it was because I was using my tablet instead of my desktop, but I guess a lot of us had the same thing.

1. janshares profile image88
      jansharesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Definitely a system problem, Rochelle. I tried on my phone this morning when it started and got the same. It looked like the site was down. Now, images are not loading properly. I have a feeling it's a Google thing.

working