jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Can someone explain this kind of URL please!

1. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 2 years ago

http:// illmixtapes.com/crispyhiphop. php?url=cardisa.hubpages. com/hub/The-Health-Benifits-

While searching for stolen content I found an item leading to this. The search results shows the snippet I used from my hub but the page shows nothing. Why is my URL attached to another?

1. PegCole17 profile image91
      PegCole17posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Good question, Cardisa. I've seen this with some of my hubs too.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

It never ceases to amaze me, given how much information is openly available, how many people choose to act like the Internet is an empty department store with no sales help in sight instead of a superhero factory where they are in charge of their own destiny.

Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I spent the entire morning trying to figure this out. I spent most of my weekend and the past week filing infringement notices. I know you've been a great help to me at but....I am so tired  and frustrated right now.

3. Nouveau Skeptic profile image78
    Nouveau Skepticposted 2 years ago

If you are suggesting it is easy to find the answer, I tried Googling for it and found nothing.

4. Suzanne Day profile image97
    Suzanne Dayposted 2 years ago

Looks like the URL is created because your work was once on the site. I reported that site awhile ago. It says there is no post showing now, which means URL might be cached (old - it will update with Google at some point). Your hub does not come up in the hidden source code, so maybe just report this URL for removal with Google.

Not to worry, no one can read your stuff as it isn't there.

Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

5. tirelesstraveler profile image86
    tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago

I got a notification from HP about Copyright violation and couldn't find a thing until I clicked on the alert from HP.  These people are getting more devious  by the minute,

6. The Examiner-1 profile image83
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

I got a site that sells iTunes, Emusic and more. Somehow they got hold of your link/URL.