Has this website stolen your hubs too?

1. 101Ways2Life profile image90
    101Ways2Lifeposted 2 years ago

One of my top ranking hubs is stolen by this website: wellhealthonline dot com
    Looking at the website, it seems it is built using a content-scrapping software. Which means there must be more high-traffic hubs that may be stolen by this website. I have lodged a complaint with the hosting company GoDaddy yesterday.
    Has this website stolen your hubs too? You may want to lodge a complaint. 
    PS: The infringer has also put a copy of my article on a content aggregator website - PaperBlog.

2. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 2 years ago

This is becoming very problematic in our world of blogging. I have tried to file the complaints (first I contacted the authors) and I have gotten no where. Very sad state of affairs and it may get worse.
    My question is - has anyone been successful? Who are the good guys who care?

1. 101Ways2Life profile image90
      101Ways2Lifeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

In my case, Google removed the content within FIVE days of complaint. PaperBlog didn't understand the nature of my complaint (all the legal language of my notice), but removed the content nonetheless - in THREE days.
      I am still waiting for GoDaddy to take action against the website it hosts.

working