jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I've officially applied for Google Adsense

1. Elizabeth Bowers profile image93
    Elizabeth Bowersposted 2 years ago

Like I said in a previous post, this is the first time I've ever done anything like Hubpages, and signing up for Google Adsense after publishing my tenth Hub was a bit overwhelming.  I'm not going into this with the expectation of making much money at all; I'm mainly writing to increase my audience, share my ideas, have fun and connect to others.  However, the prospect of actually having the ability to earn something from my writing has me excited, nervous and kind of, well, overwhelmed.  I made a PayPal account for the first time, another thing I have no experience in, and I'm nervous about that too.

Hopefully I'll be approved and I'll be able to activate my account.  Does anyone have any advice or is there anyone else in a similar situation?  I'd love to hear from you! smile

2. Solaras profile image92
    Solarasposted 2 years ago

Good luck!  You may have to wait until you have 20 hubs before they accept you into the program, so don't be discouraged if you get reject on your first application. For what it's worth, I applied 3 times before I was approved.

3. Sarah Brittney profile image62
    Sarah Brittneyposted 2 years ago

Best of luck! I've been brainstorming like crazy the past week trying to improve my writing and come up with content so I can finally apply.

4. mzLedwrds profile image59
    mzLedwrdsposted 2 years ago via iphone

It's so good to read that others are new to all of this. I wrote my very first hub and was terrified to publish it! Now I too am thinking about my next Hub and how to use the advertising space. I hope that we all are successful in ways that are important to each of us. For me it's about writing, but I would be lying if I said money is not important.