jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

not getting any adsense impressions

1. Sonali Singh profile image61
    Sonali Singhposted 8 years ago

hi
    I had checked in my adsense account about the page impressions.  Till now i have received over 78 hubpages views but not a single adsense page impression. Can anyone please tell me about this.

1. WHoArtNow profile image84
      WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It sounds like there's no impressions because you haven;t linked the accounts. Have you put your PUB code into hubpages?

2. packerpack profile image59
      packerpackposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I assume that you have linked your adsense account with Hubpages.

Hubpages pays its authors 60% of ad money it earns from adsense. There could be many ways to achieve this. Like;

1. Show Ads with author's adsense ID 60 times and Hubpages adsense ID 40 times out of total 100 times.

2. Show Ads with author's adsense ID 120 times and Hubpages adsense ID 80 times out of total 200 times.

If it is 2nd case then it makes sense that all 78 times the ads were displayed with Hubpages ID but if they are following 1st case then even I am confused.

2. unigroupx profile image60
    unigroupxposted 8 years ago

Hi my name is Chucks

I would like to share 3 basic strategies to increase Adsense click/impression.

I assume you already know Google Adsense policy.

Three things you must do to increase click through rate or impression on your website:

(1) Content - Always write unique contents.
    (2) Keyword - target your niches
    (3) Ads - embed the adsense code correctly.
    (4) Traffic - Send traffic to your site

Thanks from Chucks

1. WHoArtNow profile image84
      WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago in reply to this

FAIL!

That's 4 things! And come on, there not really stratergies, your just saying what everyone should already know.

1. SiddSingh profile image60
        SiddSinghposted 8 years ago in reply to this

lol

working