jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

A Rising Star accolade! So exciting!

1. Torrs13 profile image95
    Torrs13posted 2 years ago

I just received word that one of my hubs got the Rising Star award! I am so excited and feel so blessed. I enjoy writing so much and these little milestones are a big encouragement. Thanks to all the wonderful hubbers out there for making this place welcoming!

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you won the award, it means lots of Hubbers voted for your Hub. Well done!

Keep an eye out for today's Newsletter. As a winner, you'll be Featured there. smile

2. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Torrs! I felt the same way when I won a Rising Star. It's encouraging to know people enjoy your writing so much they chose you over the other candidates. Keep up the good work and you may get more. Any hub you write within the first six months are eligible for nomination and you may end up with a few more.

3. kenneth avery profile image81
      kenneth averyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Torrs13,
      Congratulations and way to go, girl! I am very proud for you. You deserve it. I am going on my fourth-year on HP and it looks like for me, "this ship sailed a long time ago."
      Keep up the great work.

4. FlourishAnyway profile image92
      FlourishAnywayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Woo-hoo!  Great job, Tori!  It only gets better from here!  Congratulations!

5. Penny Sebring profile image88
      Penny Sebringposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Well done! It looks like you have put a lot of hard work and good information into your hubs, I'm really glad to see you get recognized for it. smile

6. marieloves profile image75
      marielovesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Great job! smile

7. Faith Reaper profile image86
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Awesome, Torrs!  What wonderful news and so deserving.  Keep on writing those gems.  Blessings

2. newjerusalem profile image79
    newjerusalemposted 2 years ago

congrats

3. Torrs13 profile image95
    Torrs13posted 2 years ago via iphone

Thanks everyone!

working