jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Would love to have conversations and meet other writers :)

1. Trisha Roberts profile image61
    Trisha Robertsposted 2 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm still sort of a newby with Hubpages, I have twelve published at the moment. I find so many great hubs so inspiring. I would love to meet writers out there who write on Hubpages and just in general. I am currently working on some drafts for hopefully nursery rhyme books. (I work on them only on my spare time).  Anyways, If anyone is ever looking to build friendships, please feel free to shoot me a message or friend request on Facebook or Google. smile        Hope you all have a great night!

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There is a group on Facebook for Hubpages. You might enjoy that. Welcome to Hubpages.

2. AshtonFirefly profile image83
      AshtonFireflyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Welcome!!  smile

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HP, Trisha! This is definitely the place to meet other talented, passionate writers. smile

2. liesl5858 profile image82
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

Hello! Trisha, welcome to Hubpages. Hope you enjoy writing here as I do.

3. Dana Tate profile image87
    Dana Tateposted 2 years ago

Hello Trisha, welcome to hubpages. I look forward to reading your work. Happy hubbing!

4. productreviewme profile image80
    productreviewmeposted 2 years ago

Hi Trisha, welcome to Hubpages!

5. Elizabeth Bowers profile image93
    Elizabeth Bowersposted 2 years ago

Hi, Trisha!  I'm Elizabeth, and as a pretty new author here who also wants to meet other writers and have conversations, I say welcome!  smile

6. The Examiner-1 profile image83
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Trisha, I am Kevin. You can find plenty of friends on here.