jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

1. blessedp profile image59
    blessedpposted 2 years ago

Do you drink or eat soup? 
    Your answer should be drink or eat or both. 
    Even if you don't consume it at all, think about it and give an answer please.

You can give explanation for your answer.  Thanks much.

1. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Both. I eat the noodles, vegetables, or whatever else is in it it with a spoon. I also eat the thinker broths with a spoon - like with my favorite, New England clam chowder. If it has a thinner broth - chicken noodle, vegetable, etc - I drink the broth after eating the other stuff.

2. lbsf1 profile image87
    lbsf1posted 2 years ago

Depends on the soup wink

If its a thin soup like tomato then I have it in a mug and drink it (usually when hungover.)

However if its a thicker soup like my current favourite (Mexican Bean) then I eat it with a spoon in a bowl.

3. Elizabeth Bowers profile image93
    Elizabeth Bowersposted 2 years ago

Both - drink it when it's like broth, eat it when it's chunky. smile

4. Esenbee profile image59
    Esenbeeposted 2 years ago

It depends on the soup for me but generally I drink and eat chicken noodle soup only. For some reason that's the only broth type of soup that I will drink. Tomato soup, vegetable soup, and potato soup I all eat and ONLY eat. But chicken noodle I eat and drink....smh, so weird lol

5. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 2 years ago

Yes, from time to time I eat soup..But they tend to be high in sodium, so I don't consume soup a lot and generally avoid drinking the broth, where a lot of sodium is.

6. The Examiner-1 profile image84
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

I do both. I drink the liquid while I eat the noodles, vegetables,etc.

7. Jayne Lancer profile image92
    Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago

I think it's the spoon that makes the difference. If I'm spooning it, I'm eating. If I'm ingesting it directly from its receptacle, I'm drinking.

8. Torrs13 profile image97
    Torrs13posted 2 years ago

I say both. I like to eat whatever stuff is in it first (noodles, potato, other vegetables etc.) and then I will usually drink the broth one spoonful at a time.

9. robhampton profile image90
    robhamptonposted 2 years ago

I eat it,  then drink whatever soup juice is leftover