jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

RESOLVED: Not Getting Confirmation code

1. skyeedger profile image60
    skyeedgerposted 2 years ago

Hi,

The IVR from Hubpage called with confirmation code. But due to network issue, i could not hear it. Please help me to get it again so that i can publish my hub.

Thanks

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry you are having trouble confirming your phone via voice.
      Some phone service providers block the service we use to verify phone numbers.

If you are still having trouble with voice verification, we suggest trying a text message or using a different phone.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#phoneverify

If that still doesn't work, please share the phone numbers you tried with us via email at team at hubpages dot com.

skyeedgerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

+1-888-[redacted] (Where +1 is Country Code for USA). I had selected Country as USA and entered phone number [redacted] in text box.

It appears that you pressed the button to add your phone to the do not call list.
          I have removed that number from the list, so you should be able to try it again.

Please listen carefully to the message and do not press any buttons unless you can hear the message properly as to avoid the number being blocked again.

skyeedgerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Matthew Meyer. I tried again. But, it asks to press 8. When i press 8 then it says good bye without giving any code. Really worried how to resolve it. Can you check there what is the issue?

The message says to press 8 if you would like to have the phone number blocked, so by doing so you continue to add the number to the do not call list.

I have removed it again.

If you are still having problems hearing the call, do not press any buttons.
              I would suggest that you try the SMS verification method.

working