jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Comments section of our Hubs

1. mary615 profile image95
    mary615posted 2 years ago

It was brought to my attention by several helpful Hubbers that my last published Hub had NO comment section, and they were unable to comment.
    I seem to remember the comment section was just automatic, i.e. I don't remember having to click on the comment section within the HubTool for it to appear.
    Have I missed something new??

1. AliciaC profile image96
      AliciaCposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The same thing happened to me once. I discovered that I had accidentally deleted the comment section when I was creating the hub (or at least I think that was the reason why the comment box was missing). I wonder if that's what happened in your case?

2. travmaj profile image88
      travmajposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Mary, I did wonder what had happened to the comments section on your page - glad it's all sorted now.

2. pstraubie48 profile image88
    pstraubie48posted 2 years ago

I hope they fix that...I surprised that I could not comment.

3. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image85
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 2 years ago

Some of my hubs too missed the comment section. I have added it now.

4. grand old lady profile image88
    grand old ladyposted 2 years ago

I also noticed some hubbers don't have a comments section. Perhaps as a result, I should inform them of this, as they may not be aware of it.

1. mary615 profile image95
      mary615posted 2 years ago in reply to this

The first person made me aware did so by using the comment section on another Hub.  That way I would be sure and see it.  I also received two emails from friends telling me of this.   Many Newbies might not be aware of this.

5. Huntgoddess profile image85
    Huntgoddessposted 2 years ago

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks.

6. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Open the hub, go to the right, click on the box marked comments.  A comments section will be added.