jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Amazon earnings rock!

1. Easy Exercise profile image92
    Easy Exerciseposted 2 years ago

On June 16th 2014 I had the highest earnings ever on my Amazon account! Wow! Amazon earnings rock!

My eBay earnings have historically outperformed Amazon. I know eBay changed their formula for partnership revenue but I have remained loyal up to this point. My hubs are gonna be changing! This is a game changer - thank you Amazon!

2. Blond Logic profile image90
    Blond Logicposted 2 years ago

It does make for a boost to the earnings. Pleased to hear it is working well for you.

Easy Exerciseposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much!

3. profile image0
    LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago

I have never put Amazon capsules in my hubs. I try to put one eBay capsule in each one and have never earned a cent. What am I doing wrong?

Ok, I just added a few Amazon capsules to two hubs. Does 2 per hub sound about right?

HubPages is great in that they will tell you if you have too many. The key is in the subtlety and the placement.If the content matches, this is where Google is pleased, the readers are pleased and the results follow. It took me a long time to 1.) recognize this even though Wrylilt has written about this extensively and 2.) to get it to show results.

4. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

I too have been pleasantly surprised and switched from eBay to Amazon almost exclusively.  For a long time Amazon was not available in Illinois, but that was overturned and I've been enjoying far better earnings with Amazon in a shorter amount of time than I ever did with eBay, even when their program was better.

Good point about Illinois - I had completely forgotten about that one. Yes, thankfully that has changed.

5. cfin profile image79
    cfinposted 2 years ago

I earned $7.00 in one day a few months back. Unfortunately, I've earned nothing since.

It does seems to go that way. The earnings are varied and never guaranteed but delightful when they do show up!

6. RockyMountainMom profile image88
    RockyMountainMomposted 2 years ago

I might be reading too much into the statements about switching, as I'm 3 days new, and only just put my first ebay capsule in a hub (not even accepted yet, but it actually did directly pertain to my content).

Is it bad form to put both into one hub?

I guess I should apply for amazon, too....doesn't look like there'd be any reason to wait?

7. LeslieAdrienne profile image83
    LeslieAdrienneposted 2 years ago

Congratulations Easy Exercise!!!

Thank you very much!

working