jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

1. tameka carodine profile image58
    tameka carodineposted 2 years ago

I want know is I'm close to payout.

1. Annsalo profile image84
      Annsaloposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You have 7 hubs and less than a thousand views so I'd go with, you're nowhere near close. However you can go to your account and look at your earnings.

2. Victoria Anne profile image96
      Victoria Anneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Minimum payout is $50 and is paid the following month on the 28th (so if you reach a balance of $50 or more this month you will be paid July 28th). Check your earnings page to see your balance however like Annsalo said you probably aren't there. It can take a lot of people a year or more for their first payout.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I previously replied to your post in another forum and provided a link to see the balance history report.
      You can find that forum thread here.

2. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

To see how much you have earned you have to go to My Account then click on Earnings tab and then click on Balance History tab. You will be asked to provide an answer to a security question that you had to create at some point after signing up to the site. If you answer it correctly you will be taken to a page where you can see your earnings for every month and at the bottom you will see your current balance. The current balance will not include the earnings from the current month, which is June. So add the earnings for this month so far to your current balance and you will find out how much you have earned. You need a minimum of $50 in earnings to get paid. Subtract that amount from $50 and you will see how much you left to earn before you can get paid.