jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Thinking about returning to hubpages

1. davenstan profile image85
    davenstanposted 2 years ago

Hi everyone. I left hubpages for a while for various reasons. I don't have anything against the site. I just went off to explore other options. Now that I am satisfied with the results of completing other work online i really want to come back. I think it's been over a year. I need some advice on how what's new here. Is it worth it? How is everyone doing on the site? Please send me your feedback. Thank you.

2. swilliams profile image82
    swilliamsposted 2 years ago

Hi! Davenstan!  I signed with the Hubpages three years ago the first two years I actually started writing last year. I'm sure you have learned a lot of interesting new things that you can share and that others may need to hear. Write On! & Welcome Back!

3. Shyron E Shenko profile image85
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 2 years ago

Hi davenstan, I believe you would just sign-up again, the way you did the first time. Although it looks like you just stopped writing and did not disengage.  I just went to your page and you are still active as a hubber.  I would say that all you have to do is just write hubs.
    As to how we are doing, I found a family of friends that I treasure.
    Welcome back!

4. davenstan profile image85
    davenstanposted 2 years ago

Thanks. I am thinking of making a new account for some of the niche ideas that I have to write about. I now realize the importance of having a niche. I guess I will be working on two accounts. Thank you for your feedback.

5. janshares profile image86
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Hi there, davenstan. Welcome back. Lots has changed, e.g., QAP rating scale of hubs, the HP Ad program, eBay pay scale/rate, Editor's Choice recognition, and a host of other site-related upgrades. Although the changes created some challenges and adjustments to hubbers, overall, the quality of our work and the site has improved. It's a good time to come back. So jump in and continue to write those great hubs I saw on your subdomain. Maybe start with updating some of your best hubs as you create new ones.